Hi,

Le 4 mai 09 à 14:24, Peter Eisentraut a écrit :
There aren't a lot of people who have the experience to write that
documentation. So if you want to improve it, you will have to write it, or at
least organize the outline.  Others can help cleaning it up.

For the record, here's the current version of the documentation patch, which still needs those items to be worked out:
 - patch format
 - proper English review
 - consistent signature update for 8.4 (recheck arg)
 - compress/decompress non void example
 - multi column support in picksplit

I intend to try and work out those points, but it's all about areas I don't (yet) know about. Of course I won't complete the second point myself.

Regards,
--
dim