On Fri, 2009-05-29 at 21:46 +0300, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:
> Simon Riggs wrote:
> > Regrettably, the patch doesn't remove the problem it was supposed to
> > remove and I'm highlighting there is still risk of data loss.
>
> I feel that you're moving the goalposts. What exactly is the problem it
> was supposed to remove in your opinion?

I feel that you wish to argue this endlessly so that my point is lost
and the threat of data loss that was left exposed is forgotten.

I'm happy that I understand those threats and will advise my clients
accordingly. I've tried to help the community, but in the end, there is
a point where I stop trying to do so. Now, in fact.