Tom Lane wrote:
Bruce Momjian <br...@momjian.us> writes:
I am unclear why struct pointers are not being formatted properly in
function headers but will research it.

Yeah, if we can fix that directly without adding the names to the
typedef list, it would be better.  But not something to do right now.

Have you started the pgindent run yet?  I have a patch ready for
the cursor stability issue, but will hold off committing if it might
create a merge problem for you.

I am doing runs as requested on various platforms to extract the typedef lists. Linux is done, Windows (mingw) is running, FBSD and Cygwin to come.

Results in a few hours. The buildfarm will have a consolidated list.

cheers

andrew