Marc G. Fournier writes:

> Now, I don't imagine it being *that* simple to move it over, so please let
> me know if anyone sees any errors on commits or stuff like that ...

cvs commit
cvs server: failed to create lock directory for \
    `/cvsroot/pgsql/doc/src/sgml' (/cvsroot/pgsql/doc/src/sgml/#cvs.lock): \
    Permission denied
cvs server: lock failed - giving up
cvs [server aborted]: lock failed - giving up

> For those with already checked out repositories, from everything I've
> read, all you have to do is change the value of the CVS/Root file to point
> to the new Root ...

CVS/Repository as well.

--
Peter Eisentraut   [EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://funkturm.homeip.net/~peter