Em Thu, 02 Jul 2009 00:15:22 -0300, Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> escreveu:
The main problem is that my fine software only contains test data at
this point.  If we have any volunteers who are available to migrate
the information from the Wiki to my app (which will involve a fair
amount of legwork), then I recommend that we accept their help as it
will make things easier for the CommitFest management team...  which I
am all in favor of, especially now that I'm on that team.  On the
other hand, if we don't have any volunteers, then I recommend that we
continue to use the Wiki for this CommitFest but make sure that all
patches for the next CommitFest, and any that follow, get added via
the app.

So, any volunteers?

I don't know if this tool will be approved yet, but I'm working on
copying the Wiki entries of CommitFest to pgcommitfest.

Until now i created the following CommitFest Topics based on topics in
the Wiki:

* Contrib modules
* EXPLAIN
* Error Reporting
* Instrumentation
* Miscellaneous
* My New Topic
* Performance
* Replication
* SQL language features
* Security

All the patches on Miscellaneous topic in Wiki was copied to coridan, but i
couldn't copy comments of patches thath have one.

Would be nice if a theres is a way to order by some column like Patch Name,
Topic, Status, Author and Last Activity for example. Some descriptions was
truncated because de maxsize of textbox.

regards,
--
Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: gue...@guedesoft.net - skype: guediz