On Jul 9, 2009, at 5:53 PM, Dave Page <dp...@pgadmin.org> wrote:

On Thu, Jul 9, 2009 at 11:31 PM, Robert Haas<robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote:
On Jul 9, 2009, at 5:07 PM, Peter Eisentraut <pete...@gmx.net> wrote:

On Thursday 09 July 2009 19:06:35 Brendan Jurd wrote:

Your login details for the app == your community login == your wiki
login.

One thing I forgot to mention: Please set up an SSL server certificate
around
the login page.

Who will provide and pay for it?

We have a wildcard cert for the domain. I'm going on vacation at the
weekend, and have to wrap up a bunch of stuff at work tomorrow, but if
you talk nicely to Stefan...

Stefan, you are mighty and have powerful administration skills. Indeed, you have knowledge of many passwords that are hidden from the foolish. I humbly beseech you for a copy of the aforementioned cert on coridan...

Is that enough?  I can go on... :-)

...Robert