David E. Wheeler wrote:
On Jul 14, 2009, at 3:21 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:

Yes, really. What you suggest here is just not adequate, IMNSHO. I don't want to have to scroll to the top or bottom of the page to get navigation, and I want to be able to see the navigation and go where I want directly.

Hey Andrew,

Check out what I've done for the Bricolage documentation:

  http://www.bricolagecms.org/docs/devel/api/

I'm using jQuery to pull the proper doc into a div. I'm still noodling with it, trying to fix encoding issues on Windows, but it's pretty close to done.

Yes, that's nice, it's just the sort of thing I had in mind - if you can do it with a div instead of frames I'm fine with that.

cheers

andrew