Tom Lane wrote:
Andrew Dunstan <and...@dunslane.net> writes:
Didn't we just clean up a mess in our XML handling to do with memory handlers? It looks like contrib/xml2 might have similar problems.

Yeah, it's using xmlMemSetup(), and being even less careful than the
core code was :-(.

Do we feel like fixing it, or is it time to rip it out?

Well, we don't have an XSLT processor in core code. If we get one, we should rip this module out from HEAD. But this is a bug in released code - we don't want to rip that out, right? It works OK in some circumstances, but crashing it was trivially easy.

cheers

andrew