I'm trying to add all the "box op point" operators. The C routines are
written and working as advertised. The manuals description of the
RESTRICT and JOIN clauses of CREATE OPERATOR don't seem too clear. Are
these samples correct, or am I totally off base here?

CREATE OPERATOR << (
  LEFTARG    = box,
  RIGHTARG   = point,
  PROCEDURE  = leftof,
  RESTRICT   = scalarltsel,     -- ?? UNSURE
  JOIN       = positionjoinsel  -- ?? UNCLEAR
);

CREATE OPERATOR &> (
  LEFTARG    = box,
  RIGHTARG   = point,
  PROCEDURE  = notleft,
  RESTRICT   = scalargtsel,     -- ?? UNSURE
  JOIN       = positionjoinsel  -- ?? UNCLEAR
);

CREATE OPERATOR @> (
  LEFTARG    = box,
  RIGHTARG   = point,
  PROCEDURE  = contains,
  RESTRICT   = eqsel,           -- ?? UNSURE
  JOIN       = contjoinsel      -- ?? UNCLEAR
);

...etc...