Hi,

        I have read through the patch a few times and it looks OK. The
        additions to the COPY syntax work as expected and as agreed upon
        based on the thread. Below are some points from my checklist.

        - Patch applies cleanly
        - Included new tests and documentation
        - Well commented
        - Documentation is clearly written
        - Produced no error or warning on compile
        - When compiled passes all tests
        - Syntax works as expected
        - Performance appears to be the same although I don't have a good way
for
          testing this at the moment
        - Patch integrates well with current backend copy functions
        - Patch cleanly extends the psql \copy feature

        Any further thoughts on this patch? I think its pretty much ready.

--
--Dan