Dear all,

Would it be possible to implement CREATE OR REPLACE VIEW / TRIGGER in
PostgreSQL 7.2?

Alternatively, could someone implement CREATE OR DROP VIEW / TRIGGER? These
features are needed for pgAdmin II (we could also provide a patch for
PhpPgAdmin). If this cannot be implemented in PostgreSQL, we will go for
pseudo-modification solutions (which is definitely not a good solution).

We are also waiting for a proper ALTER table DROP column but we are day
dreamers...

Thanks for your help and comprehension.
Best regards,
Jean-Michel POURE