2009/9/30 Pavel Stehule <pavel.steh...@gmail.com>:
> So I dropped variadic functions from mixed/named notation and little
> bit modified documentation. Please, can some native English speaker
> look on documentation?

Hi Pavel,

I've had a look through the documentation and cleaned up a few things.
 I changed the chapter heading from "Positional and named notation" to
"Calling Functions".  I felt that the original heading would not give
a clear hint about the subject matter to anyone who wasn't already
familiar with the terminology.

The rest of my changes are rephrasing sentences, fixing spelling and
grammar, and cleaning up indentation and wrapping.  The code examples
are not changed and I haven't meddled with the structure of the
chapter.

I hope you find this helpful.

Cheers,
BJ