A curiosity question regarding torn pages:  How does this work on file systems
that don't write in-place, but instead always do copy-on-write?

My example would be Sun's ZFS file system (In Solaris & BSD).  Because of its
"snapshot & rollback" functionality, it never writes a page in-place, but
instead always copies it to another place on disk.  How does this affect the
corruption caused by a torn write?

Can we end up with horrible corruption on this type of filesystem where we
wouldn't on normal file systems, where we are writing to a previously zeroed
area on disk?

Sorry if this is a stupid question... Hopefully somebody can reassure me that
this isn't an issue.