On Dec 4, 2009, at 18:07 , Jeff Davis wrote:

On Fri, 2009-12-04 at 18:36 +0000, Simon Riggs wrote:
Let's check it works before worrying about performance. We can take
tests out as well as add them once it becomes obvious its working.

Itagaki-san, perhaps you should add a variety of tests, and then Simon
can remove extra tests after he's convinced that it works.

I tested a variety of situations during my review, and everything worked
as I expected.

Would there be a way for you to package the scenarios you tested into a suite?

Michael Glaesemann
grzm seespotcode net