Dne 10.12.09 15:51, Bernd Helmle napsal(a):

--On 8. Dezember 2009 11:10:44 +0100 Zdenek Kotala <zdenek.kot...@sun.com> wrote:

If you think that it is better I could split patch into two separate
patches and both can be reviewed separately.

I split up this patch into two separate patches: one for SLRU and one for the executor probes. I've done some documentation on the SLRU part, maybe you can look over it (to make sure i didn't break anything).

I left the executor probes out of the documentation for now, since it seems not to be clear how they would manifest.

Out of curiosity: Why do we want to pass the SlruCtl pointer down to the probes? I don't understand what those probes are going to do with those pointers, can you explain?

You need to determine which SLRU is used. Because SLRUs are initialized during startup pointer should be same in all backends. If I think more about it. Maybe it could be goot to add probe also into SimpleLruInit to catch name of SLRUs.

                Zdenek