Hi Alvaro-san.

Yes, I thinks that it is an exact idea. However, this example was not helped. fd_set complains.... Thanks!

It seems that pg_bench takes the thing same again into consideration. Anyway, If it is called example of end-user code, what is the evasion method of fd_set?
Regards,
Hiroshi Saito

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alvaro Herrera" <alvhe...@commandprompt.com>

Hiroshi Saito wrote:
Hi Tom-san.

Um, How do you consider sample which cannot build?

I think testlibpq2.c is missing a couple of system includes, sys/types.h
and unistd.h (or alternatively select.h); and testlibpq3.c is missing
stdint.h.  Or so say my (POSIX) manpages anyway.