Simon Riggs <si...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

> > 1. Commit your patch, as-is (you/me)
>
> I assume this is OK with you now?

I just applied the patch with a few additional comments.
Also, I adjusted some messages for vacuumdb to be look-alike
for recently-committed --only-analyze patch.

Remaining ToDo items are:

>> 2. Work on infrastructure for VFC (VACUUM FULL using CLUSTER) for system
>>    relations (Simon)
>> 3. Enable CLUSTER and REINDEX on critical system catalogs (Itagaki)
>> 4. Optimise VFC, as discussed earlier (Itagaki)

and we might also need:
   5. Make CLUSTER VERBOSE to be more verbose because VACUUM FULL VERBOSE
      is less verbose than VFI VERBOSE for now.

Regards,
---
Takahiro Itagaki
NTT Open Source Software Center