On 23/01/2010 5:30 AM, Radu Ilie wrote:
On a Windows server under heavy load of NOTIFY events, entries in
pg_listener table for some events are deleted. It is like UNLISTEN was
called.

This has been reported on -general, then -bugs, now -hackers, and seems to just get ignored. The poster has done a fair bit of research and has documented the issue, and fix, in a fair bit of depth.

I don't have the access rights to do anything about it. Is someone who does going to look at it, or will it remain a lurking bug?

(If this has since made it into cvs without any ML activity, then sorry - but I'm worried it'll get missed again and want to make sure it doesn't.)

--
Craig Ringer