Tom Lane wrote:
Peter Eisentraut <pete...@gmx.net> writes:
On ons, 2010-01-27 at 10:41 -0500, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
I'd like to have an "everything" target that would build "all + html + contrib".

+10

And maybe an "installcheck-everything" target that would run installcheck for src, pl and contrib.

+100

These proposals sound reasonable to me too, but is "everything" an
appropriate target name, or is there some other/better convention?

I'm not invested in the name. Suggestions welcome.

I assume we don't want to mess with the default behavior (I don't
want to, anyway).

Me either, although it's a bit of a pity history has stuck us with the default behaviour.

cheers

andrew