Hi there,

Greg Smith ha scritto:
Looks like the first action item is to talk with the Psycopg people about their license.

Oh: and I'm going to take care of this. License changes can be a very sensitive topic and I'm told that discussion probably needs to happy in Italian too; I can arrange that.

I can try and help with this issue, given my role with the Italian PostgreSQL community and PostgreSQL business with 2ndQuadrant Italia. I have met Psycopg's developer a couple of times at open-source conferences. I have great respect for his work and his contribution in the open-source community, and I will be very happy to try and explain the situation to him.

I will keep you posted.

Ciao,
Gabriele

--