On Thu, 11 Feb 2010, Greg Stark wrote:

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 1:18 PM, Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote:

In my understanding
this was always enough to submit code. User's documentation is depend on
discussion and review and can be added later
before releasing beta.

Several people have said this lately, but it doesn't match what I've
seen of our practice over the last year and a half;

Perhaps the confusion is that we often say not to worry about the
quality of the English in the documentation. That's because it's easy
for a reviewer to fix up the English but not so easy to figure out
what you intend the behaviour to be.

English + SGML stuff. We usually provide information in plain text, posted
in -hackers and published in my wiki. I don't remember, that there were no information about patches.

        Regards,
                Oleg