On 02/11/2010 09:38 PM, Euler Taveira de Oliveira wrote:
Mark Mielke escreveu:
Of course, then I'll ask for the ability to simplify specifying multiple
databases:

We already support multiple users and/or databases for a single pg_hba.conf
line ...

Is there a reason you trimmed out my points about specifying "classes" as a list of data (host, db, user) and using it in host lines? :-)

"Simplifying specifying multiple databases" in the sense of if a particular line has to list 10 databases, 10 users, and 10 hostnames, it would be most convenient to specify 3 "classes" with 10 records each, followed by one host line, instead of have 10 lines with 20 entries on it or 1000 lines... :-)

Cheers,
mark

--
Mark Mielke<m...@mielke.cc>