Robert Haas wrote:
We're down to 5 patches remaining, and 1 day remaining, so it's time
to try to wrap things up.

* Package namespace and Safe init cleanup for plperl.  Andrew Dunstan
is taking care of this one, I believe.

I will get this in, with changes as discussed recently.

I also have two small action items I want to get into the alpha:

   * change perl warnings to emit messages at WARNING rather than
     NOTICE level as recently discussed. This can probably be done as
     part of the above patch.
   * add the query text to auto-explain output, as I proposed some time
     ago, and was generally approved. I think it's desirable for us to
     have this from the get-go for XML explain output. This isn't in
     the commitfest, but the patch is very small, and it's really a
     cleanup item, I think.

I will be returning home in the next 24 hours and will try to get all this in within 24 hours of that. But I can't make it by tomorrow. I'm too tired now and I want to avoid mistakes.

cheers

andrew