Tom Lane wrote:
I wrote:
Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> writes:
* Fix large object support in pg_dump.  I think this is just waiting
for a second opinion on whether the approach is correct.  I've been
meaning to look at it, but haven't gotten enough round tuits; maybe
someone else would like to take a look?  This is an open item, so we
should really try to deal with it.

Yeah, I think this is a "must fix for alpha" item.  Will look at it
tomorrow, god willin an the creek don't rise (or, given the weather
around here: the power stays on).

I've applied that patch after some revisions.

The only thing still showing as open in the CommitFest webpage is
the last plperl patch.  I think that's actually done but not marked
as committed; Andrew?

sorry. fixed.

cheers

andrew