It is currently 22:21:59 EST here.  At 21:50 I committed a fix to
copydir.c that cleaned up a couple of thinkos by Greg, including
a misspelling that had been making all the builds fail for several
hours.  I went to see if any of the buildfarm had gone green yet,
and indeed half a dozen members had --- but they are all claiming
to be using snapshots between 00:44:53 and 00:51:20 old.  Unless
the cvs mirror can see into the future, that's a lie.  I'm not
sure how the ages on the buildfarm show_status.pl page are generated,
but I'm betting somebody's local clock is off.