Peter Eisentraut wrote:
On ons, 2010-04-28 at 15:21 +0100, Mike Fowler wrote:
xpath_exists() is needed. It checks, whether or not the path specified exists in the XML value. (W/o this function we need to use weird "array_dims(xpath(...)) IS NOT NULL" syntax.)

That sounds like a reasonable project.

Is any one else working on the XML todos who might have some friendly pointers to help me on my way or am I just better off getting some code together for general review?

I think you're it. :)
Great, I won't be stepping on any toes!

--
Mike Fowler
Registered Linux user: 379787

"I could be a genius if I just put my mind to it, and I,
I could do anything, if only I could get 'round to it"
-PULP 'Glory Days'