On 2010-05-18 20:52, Bruce Momjian wrote:
This line above looks very odd because I didn't think the template0
datfrozenxid could be advanced.  Can I see the output of this query:

        SELECT datname, datfrozenxid, datallowconn FROM pg_database;

Only from the "old" database:
data=# SELECT datname, datfrozenxid, datallowconn FROM pg_database;
  datname  | datfrozenxid | datallowconn
-----------+--------------+--------------
 template0 |   2073823552 | f
 postgres  |   2023820521 | t
 data      |   2023782337 | t
 jk        |   2023822188 | t
 template1 |   2073823552 | t
 workqueue |   2023822188 | t
(6 rows)

I am wondering if you set datallowconn for template0 to 'true'.

From this database, I cannot give any more results, I ran some other
queries and then restarted postgres, subsequently it seemed
totally broken. I'm in the process of running the test over again, but
it'll take a while before data is in.  I'll report back.

--
Jesper