> The existence and naming of ARR_MAX_HEADER_SIZE is somewhat dubious,
> as it is:

Thanks you for the feedback.  I cleaned up the patch.

> * Used in exactly one place (not necessarily a reason why it should
> not be reified into a stand-alone definition, though, but
> something to consider)

Moved it to one definition

> * The array header refers to the NULL bitmap as well, but the
> interpretation used by the patch does not.

I renamed the macros to have NONULL in the name (hopefully it doesn't make
them too long).

I also added a comment.  Not quite sure if it's the appropriate format, but
I didn't feel it warranted 3 lines.

Thanks,
Mike Lewis