* Robert Haas (robertmh...@gmail.com) wrote:
> I'm not sure what the best thing to do about this is.  I think it
> might be a good idea to start with some discussion of what problems
> people are trying to solve (hopefully N > 1?) and then try to figure
> out what a good solution might look like.

Guess my first thought was that you'd have a database-level label that
would be used by SELinux to validate a connection.  A second thought is
labels for roles.  KaiGai, can you provide your thoughts on this
discussion/approach/problems?  I realize it's come a bit far-afield from
your original proposal.

        Thanks,

                Stephen