Kevin Grittner wrote:
I actually understood that part, but was already wondering if it
could be bent to slightly different purposes.  It seems as though
there would be value to using it to evaluate the performance impact
of a proposed patch, at least on a limited basis, *before* a commit

Eventual design here presumed that this would reach the point where one of the sources you might want to pull from to test performance of was a different git branch than the main one. That's what I was planning to do with it.

g...@2ndquadrant.com   www.2ndQuadrant.us