Morning,

On 09/16/2010 04:26 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
I agree.  I've already said my piece on how I think that stuff would
need to be reworked to be acceptable, so we might have to agree to
disagree on those, especially if your goal is to get something
committed that doesn't involve a major rewrite on your end.

Just for clarification: you are referring to imessages and dynshmem here, right? I agree that dynshmem needs to be reworked and rethought. And imessages simply depends on dynshmem.

If you are referring to the bgworker stuff, I'm not quite clear about what I could do to make bgworker more acceptable. (Except perhaps for removing the dependency on imessages).

Regards

Markus Wanner