On 24/09/10 06:26, Itagaki Takahiro wrote:
On Fri, Sep 24, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Robert Haas<robertmh...@gmail.com>  wrote:
I think we need to further discuss how this is eventually going to get
integrated with the query planner and the executor before we commit
anything.  The syntax support by itself is quite trivial.

There are no active discussions :-(  I think the author tried his best, so if
other developers think it's a bad design, alternate plan must be proposed.

It's not that the design is bad, it's that it's non-existent. I haven't seen any design on how this integrates with the planner.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas