Done

On Wed, 29 Sep 2010, Magnus Hagander wrote:

On Wed, Sep 29, 2010 at 17:31, Marc G. Fournier <scra...@hub.org> wrote:
On Wed, 29 Sep 2010, Alvaro Herrera wrote:

Excerpts from Peter Eisentraut's message of mi? sep 29 04:08:35 -0400
2010:

On s?n, 2010-09-26 at 17:11 +0200, Magnus Hagander wrote:

Yeah, that's what you need to do. I would guess you were previously
subscribed as pe...@postgresql.org, but the git commit scrpit sends
(with or without nomail).

No, that address was not subscribed to that list.  There must have been
some other mechanism at work.

Yes.  Marc had a "sublist" with the addresses of all committers, which
were accepted without moderation and without being subscribed.  See
restrict_post in the "moderate" section of the Mj2 settings page for
that list; it contains pgsql-committers:restricted.

It would be trivial to add the new list of committer addresses to that
list.  I don't know how that list is edited though; Marc would know.
I think either Magnus or Dave should have enough privilege to do the
edit itself.

its a simple subscribe ... you jus reference the sublist vs just the list

if someone can send me a list, I can easily add them ... should the old list
be eliminated first though ... ?

You can find the list here:
http://github.com/mhagander/pggit_migrate/blob/master/cvs2git.options#L503

--
 Magnus Hagander
 Me: http://www.hagander.net/

----
Marc G. Fournier                        Hub.Org Hosting Solutions S.A.
scra...@hub.org                                     http://www.hub.org

Yahoo:yscrappy    Skype: hub.org    ICQ:7615664    MSN:scra...@hub.org