Peter Eisentraut has suggested that we should run "make -k" instead of plain "make" for most or all of the buildfarm steps. This flag essentially instructs make to keep going rather than fail at the first error. We haven't done that for the last five or six years that the buildfarm has been running, and nobody up to now has complained (that I recall). I don't have any great objection, but before I make this change I thought it might be as well to canvas a wider range of opinion.

So, does anyone else have thoughts about it?

cheers

andrew