On 23.11.2010 12:09, Shigeru HANADA wrote:
On Sun, 21 Nov 2010 21:16:05 -0500
Robert Haas<robertmh...@gmail.com>  wrote:
<snip>
Ultimately, we probably want and need to get this patch down to chunks
of less than 2000 lines each.  But for starters, it looks quite simple
to break this into three chunks: one for the PostgreSQL FDW, one for
the CSV FDW, and one for the core functionality.  I think that the CSV
FDW, like the PG FDW, should be a loadable module.

I've separated the patch into tree parts.  They have codes, documents
and tests within, and file_fdw and pgsql_fdw can be applied onto
fdw_core for each, or together.  I hope the separation helps the
review of the patches.

The docs need some work. The CREATE FOREIGN TABLE reference page seems to be copy-pasted from CREATE TABLE, because it talks about constraints and WITH/WITHOUT OIDS which surely don't apply to foreign tables.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas