Tom Lane wrote:
- Writeable CTEs - I think we need Tom to pick this one up.
- Fix snapshot taking inconsistencies - Ready for committer. Can any
committer pick this up?

Will take a look at these two also.

I marked you down at the listed committer for them both. That leaves "serializable lock consistency" as the only patch that's left in "Ready for Committer" state; everything else seemed to me to still have some kinks left to work out and I marked them returned. Given that patch has been in that state since 9/24 and Florian even took care of the bit rot yesterday, it's certainly been queued patiently enough waiting for attention. Obviously you, Robert, and other committers can work on one of the patches I bounced instead if you think they're close enough to slip in. But this serializable lock one is the only submission that I think hasn't gotten a fair share of attention yet.

--
Greg Smith   2ndQuadrant US    g...@2ndquadrant.com   Baltimore, MD
PostgreSQL Training, Services and Support        www.2ndQuadrant.us