On 12/19/2010 03:09 PM, Magnus Hagander wrote:

I can't find either the header or the symbols.
That's weird - from what I can tell, at least narwahl isn't
complaining about a missing include file, just the undefined symbols.
Different versions of mingw perhaps?

Maybe. I have no idea where narwhal got its version of dbghelp.h. I copied the file from the SDK directory to mingw's include directory and the build then ran perfectly. I think therefore the right thing is to have a configure test for the file and for MINIDUMP_TYPE on win32, and only build in crashdump if it passes those tests.

cheers

andrew