On 07.02.2011 08:00, Shigeru HANADA wrote:
Sorry for late, attached are revised version of FDW API patches which
reflect Heikki's comments except removing catalog lookup via
IsForeignTable().  ISTM that the point is avoiding catalog lookup
during planning, but I have not found when we can set "foreign table
flag" without catalog lookup during RelOptInfo generation.

In get_relation_info(), you do the catalog lookup anyway and have the Relation object at hand. Add a flag to RelOptInfo indicating if it's a foreign table or not, and set that in get_relation_info().

--
  Heikki Linnakangas