Hello,
I am a computer student in belgium, for my academic project I am working to
an extension of postgresql 9 under win xp, by creating h DLL in Visual C++
2008 - I am new in both environments; To start and understand how does it
works, I tried to compile the example complex.c which is in the
directory /tutorial
of  postgresql sources, but unfortunately I have lots of compilation errors
Although I made the various necessary "include ". Please I would like to
know if there could be a kind of tutorial that explains how to develop a DLL
for Postgresql using Visual C + + Express  (the necessary config, the
library to include, etc.. ), based on the /tutorial/complex.c ffile for
example.
Thanks you in the advance.