On 02/14/2011 02:10 PM, Torello Querci wrote:
I suppose that give the right to the owner db user to terminate or
cancel other session connected to the database which it is owner is a
good thing.
I not see any security problem because this user can cancel or
terminate only the session related with the own database,
but if you think that this is a problem, a configuration parameter can be used.
For what it's worth, a big +1 from me. We have pretty much the same use case.

It would be good if you could also terminate your own connections.

 - Anssi