Let there are two transactions that were created with read commited isolation level. In the first one we're executing a SELECT query:
SELECT * FROM t UNION ALL SELECT * FROM t;

In the second transaction we're modifying the same table:
INSERT INTO t DEFAULT VALUES;
COMMIT;

Is it possible that the last UNION part in the first query will retrieve not the same rows as the first one? Another scenario is where we're executing two SELECT queries in a stored procedure:
BEGIN
  SELECT * FROM t;
  SELECT * FROM t;
END;

Is it possible to get different results in the second query? Does SQL standard define the behaviour in such cases?