On 31.03.2011 05:46, Fujii Masao wrote:
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 10:54 PM, Robert Haas<robertmh...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 4:08 AM, Fujii Masao<masao.fu...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 5:03 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<heikki.linnakan...@enterprisedb.com>  wrote:
On 30.03.2011 10:58, Fujii Masao wrote:

On Wed, Mar 30, 2011 at 4:24 PM, Heikki Linnakangas
<heikki.linnakan...@enterprisedb.com>    wrote:
+        A value of zero means wait forever.  This parameter can only be
set in

The first sentence sounds misleading. Even if you set the parameter to
zero,
replication connections can be terminated because of keepalive or socket
error.

Hmm, should I change it back to "A value of zero disables the timeout" ? Any
better suggestions?

I like that. But I appreciate if anyone suggests the better.

Maybe sticking the word "mechanism" in there would be a bit better.
"A value of zero disables the timeout mechanism"?

I'm OK with that. Or, what about "A value of zero turns this off" which is
used in statement_timeout for the sake of consistency?

Committed Robert's suggestion.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas