On 04/20/2011 01:12 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
On Wed, Apr 20, 2011 at 11:15 AM, Andrew Dunstan<and...@dunslane.net>  wrote:
I did carefully warn you about the need to check the effects of the changes
when I committed the new list.

It looks like quite a few of the deletions come into this category, for
example just looking at the diff here
<https://github.com/postgres/postgres/commit/fe1438da8aa8a45f2cee816eb54841f97d3b2f22#src/tools/pgindent/typedefs.list>
I see AggHashEntryData, AggStatePerAggData, AllocBlockData, and
AllocChunkData from among the first few that were deleted and all are in the
same category.
This implies to me that we changed something about how we handle this
since we did the 9.0 runs, but I don't know what it was.  Should I?

We have newer compilers which probably construct the symbol tables slightly differently.

cheers

andrew