I've committed a bunch of changes both in the Postgres code and the buildfarm code to enable running the isolation checks under MSVC. There's one hurdle that I haven't overcome: the code tries to call "./isolationtester" and Windows barfs on it. I think we need to remove that way of doing things, and instead user a full path for such commands like we do elsewhere.

For now I have disabled the test on the one MSVC member I had enabled it for, to clear the buildfarm error. I had hoped to get this completed before I leave for pgcon in the morning, but now it will have to wait a week before I am able to test it again, as I won't have a suitable machine with me in Ottawa.

cheers

andrew