On 24.05.2011 20:56, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
I have been whining for years about the lack of HP-UX support (both for
gcc and their compiler) on the buildfarm. I really really wish HP would
come to the party and supply some equipment and software. Failing that,
some spare cycles being made available on a machine by someone else who
runs it would be good.

I'm trying to arrange access to a HP-UX box within EnterpriseDB. No luck this far. Hopefully I'll get a buildfarm animal up in the next week or so, but don't hold your breath...

--
  Heikki Linnakangas