Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>> Seems like a pretty serious (not to say fatal) objection to me.  Surely
>> you can fix that.

> OK, suggestions.  I know CommandCounterIncrement will not help.  Should
> I do more pfree'ing?

No, retail pfree'ing is not a maintainable solution.  I was thinking
more along the lines of a MemoryContextResetAndDeleteChildren() on
whatever the active context is.  If that doesn't work straight off,
you might have to create a new working context and switch into it
before calling the analyze subroutine --- then deleting that context
would do the trick.