On 08.06.2011 03:28, Kevin Grittner wrote:
We had a report of the subject message during testing a while back
and attempted to address the issue.  It can result in a LOG level
message and the accumulation of files in the pg_serial SLRU
subdirectory.  We haven't seen a recurrence, until I hit it during
testing of the just-posted patch for SSI DDL.  I re-read the code
and believe that the attached is the correct fix.

Doesn't this patch bring back the issue mentioned in the comment: the slru page might not get used again until we wrap-around?

--
  Heikki Linnakangas