schrieb Craig Ringer:

I'd appreciate it if you'd post the config.pl you're building with, mainly so I can see what libraries and optional features you are or are not using with your test builds.

I've already posted it here: http://archives.postgresql.org/message-id/4dcda3cd.4030...@gmx.de

Also: Have you been testing both 32-bit and 64-bit builds with VC 2010, or have you been doing 32-bit builds only?
Both - but 32-bit was tested more extensively due to limited availability of 64-bit libraries.

If you're testing 64-bit builds, how are you building/obtaining your dependencies, given that GnuWin32 doesn't carry 64-bit builds? Rebuilding GnuWin32 packages? Building from sources? I've only just got a 64-bit Windows dev environment set up so I'm new to building 64-bit Pg. Any issues you had to resolve to get the x64 libs built?
No Issues im my minimal configuration.

Perhaps someone who routinely does 64-bit builds could help out with a config.pl and some info from where to get the 64-bit libraries to build with.

Thanks for reviewing!

Regards,

Brar