On 04.07.2011 16:07, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
On 4 July 2011 13:53, Magnus Hagander<mag...@hagander.net>  wrote:
This code is no longer present in git head, *removed* by commit
426cafc. Not added by it. at least that's how I read the history...

However, it still looks to me like we could get to that code with
con=NULL - if the while loop is never executed. Perhaps this is a
can-never-happen situation? Alvaro?

Seems slightly academic IMHO. No code path should dereference an
invariably NULL or wild pointer.

That error message is bogus anyway:

        if (!found)
                ereport(ERROR,
                                (errcode(ERRCODE_UNDEFINED_OBJECT),
                                 errmsg("constraint \"%s\" of domain \"%s\" does not
exist",
                                                constrName,
NameStr(con->conname))));

It passes con->conname as the name of the domain, which is just wrong. It should be TypeNameToString(typename) instead. The second error message that follows has the same bug.

--
  Heikki Linnakangas