On 08.07.2011 00:21, Dan Ports wrote:
We should also apply the attached patch, which corrects a minor issue
with the conditions for flagging transactions that could potentially
make a snapshot unsafe.

There's a small window wherein a transaction is committed but not yet
on the finished list, and we shouldn't flag it as a potential conflict
if so. We can also skip adding a doomed transaction to the list of
possible conflicts because we know it won't commit.

Hmm, it's now also possible for the transaction to be prepared, and already visible to others, but not yet flagged as committed. Shouldn't those be included too?

--
  Heikki Linnakangas